20 Student Maximum
Includes a student copy of the CAN/ULC S524 (14)
September 19, 2020 (One Saturday)
8:30 – 3:00
Comfort Inn 3020 Blanshard st. Victoria BC, V8T 5C7
New Updated Fire Alarm Installation – September 19, 2020 (One Saturday)
Upon successful completion of this course, the attendee should have a good understanding of the following topics.
- CAN/ULC S524 2014 Installations of Fire Alarm Systems (Each participant receives a copy)
- Fire Alarm Basics. 3 wire systems. 4 wire systems. Addressable systems.
- Annunciation, and Zoning.
- Detection and initiating devices.
- Audible and evacuation devices.
- Ancillary devices controlled by fire alarm systems. (Elevator homing, door releasing, off-site monitoring)
- Wiring methods and supervision of wiring. Fire alarm device placement and location devices.
- Troubleshooting, testing, and fire alarm panel capabilities.
- Electrical drawings, specifications, and products.
All course materials are included. Electrical Trade experience is recommended.
Instructor: Tim Lindsay